The 5 in. Insulation Contact Rated Swivel Round Trim Recessed Lighting Kit with a white finish is the perfect way to brighten up the interior of your home or commerce with style. The included LED bulb turns your recessed lighting eco-friendly ensuring you won't have to change a bulb for years to come. An ENERGY STAR certification lets you rest assured you're reducing energy, maintenance and installation costs. Patented Push-n-Click clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provide easy tool-free installation. A swivel light socket gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look. Dimmable with a compatible dimmer switch to allow you to create ambiance and mood lighting for any situation (dimmer switch sold separately).
- Adjustable trim: directional swivel gimbal, perfect for highlighting areas of interest such as artwork, photographs or furniture- tilt the bulb up to 35 for directional lighting
- ENERGY STAR certified: reduce energy, maintenance and installation costs with an ENERGY STAR certified LED bulb, meeting the highest ENERGY STAR standards, this light is sure to be the highest quality product for years to come
- Insulation contact rated: housing and integrated thermal cut-off switch so the fixture will not overheat, can be used with or without an insulation box and can have direct contact with insulation - CEC title 20 compliant
- Damp rated: perfect for use outside in covered areas or in bathrooms with no direct contact with water
- Bulb included: 1x E26/medium base PAR20 shape LED bulb included - 7-Watt (50-Watt equivalent) - 400 Lumens - 3000K (warm white) - 90 CRI - 40 beam spread - 25,000-hour bulb life
- Easy install: patented push-n-click clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installation, actual hole size is 3.25 in. full trim size is 4 in.
- Dimmable: with a LED compatible dimmer switch to provide the perfect ambiance for any mood or occasion (dimmer switch sold separately)