The HydroSeat offers an easy, one-piece installation that fixes wobbly or leaking toilets, and broken or damaged flanges. Installed together with a wax ring, the HydroSeat technology ensures a tight, leak-free seal and features a self-centering rubber funnel that fits any toilet or closet flange. Installation is simple and the debris cover helps to prevent sewer gas from escaping and debris from entering the pipe while the toilet is removed. Stainless steel bolts are locked into steel at factory set height to prevent movement.
- FIXES WOBBLY LEAKY TOILETS - The Next By Danco HydroSeat Toilet Flange fixes wobbly or leaky toilet issues by repairing a damaged, broken or old closet flange
- FITS MOST STANDARD TOILETS - This toilet flange was designed to fit many standard toilet or closet flange. It's durable and flexible construction allows to fit all pipes, toilets and collars
- ASSURES A PERFECT SEAL - Installed together with a wax ring or waxless toilet ring to ensure a tight fit and multiple resets. The Sure Seal technology prevents any sewer gas smells from the bathroom
- SELF-CENTERING GASKET - The self-centering gasket grips the toilet horn for a complete seal and attached bolts make for a hassle-free seating
- KIT INCLUDES (1) HydroSeat with rubber funnel, (2) 4-1/2 inch steel screws, and (2) stainless steel washers and nuts
- BUILT TO LAST: Equipped with durable powder-coated steel construction
- ALLOWS FOR MULTIPLE TOILET REPOSITIONING: Toilet can be repositioned if needed after installation